TaxDome Pricing FAQ (AU/NZ)
TaxDome pricing is straightforward and transparent. Find out how it works, how much it costs, and what the differences between TaxDome Pro and TaxDome Lite are in this FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does TaxDome pricing work?
- How are my firm’s new users priced if I add them later?
- Can I purchase licenses with different duration for my employees?
- Can clients access the portal after the primary subscription expires?
- Why do you require at least one annual subscription?
- Can I buy a 1-year subscription, then upgrade to a multi-year and still get the discounted price?
- Can I transfer multi-year licenses from one employee to another?
- Are there any limitations to the number of users my firm can have, the use of features, or the amount of storage space? Does TaxDome have price tiers?
- Can I suspend my TaxDome subscription?
- Does pricing differ depending on how big or small my firm is? Is pricing negotiable? Does TaxDome offer discounts?
- Is TaxDome ever on sale?
- Can I get a discount for recommending friends?
- When I bought the TaxDome license, the price was different. Can I keep the old price?
1. How does TaxDome pricing work?
For all countries except for USA and Canada, TaxDome has one simple pricing plan. It includes all TaxDome features, free support, training sessions & more.
The service is charged per user at the firm. One user = one subscription.
The primary user (the first) must be on an annual subscription. Additional users at the firm can be on either an annual or monthly subscription plan. The cost of a subscription varies according to the country where the practitioner or firm is based:
|Country||TaxDome Pro, annual|| TaxDome Pro, monthly
after the first annual subscription)
|Australia|| from 720 AU$
|| 100 AU$
|New Zealand||from 720 NZ$||100 NZ$|
2. How are my firm’s new users priced when I add them later?
All annual subscriptions are set on the same billing cycle. If a team member is added at your firm, their subscription price is prorated according to the primary subscription’s expiration date.
For example, if the primary subscription expires on January 1, and an additional annual user subscribes on February 1, you are charged for 11 months of service—all annual subscriptions renew on the original purchase date, in this case, January 1.
For seasonal staff, you can rely on monthly subscriptions, which are set to automatically renew (unless canceled) 1 month from the date of purchase.
3. Can I purchase licenses with different duration for my employees?
If you are located in the US, you can purchase different license durations for each staff member.
- If the firm owner is on a 3-year plan, you can buy additional licenses for your team for 3 years (960 AU$ per year), 2 years (840 AU$ per year), or 1 year (720 AU$). You can also purchase monthly subscriptions for seasonal employees at 100 AU$ per month.
- If the firm owner is on a 2-year plan, licenses can be added for 2 years, 1 year, or you can add monthly licenses for your team.
- If the firm owner is on a 1-year plan, licenses can be added for 1 year or on a monthly basis.
Your team can be on different duration cycles than the firm owner, but cannot have a license that expires after the firm owner's license.
4. Can clients access the portal after the primary subscription expires?
In order for clients to access the portal, at least one subscription—in this case, the primary subscription—must be paid for.
5. Why do you require at least one annual subscription?
Because the portal is used to securely store sensitive documents for both your firm and your clients. We aim to provide a reliable service to all, and an annual subscription (a.k.a. a license) ensures that.
6. Can I buy a 1-year subscription, then upgrade to a multi-year and still get the discounted price?
If your license renews for 1 year and you wish to upgrade to a 2 or 3-year plan, you can do so within 30 days of your renewal. Find out the details in the article.
7. Can I transfer multi-year licenses from one employee to another?
Yes, you can deactivate a user and reassign the 1-year or multi-year license to another teammate. More about a subscription transfer.
8. Are there any limitations to the number of users my firm can have, the use of features, or the amount of storage? Does TaxDome have price tiers?
We like to keep things simple, which is why we offer one straightforward pricing plan. The firm does not have to set a limit to how many team members use TaxDome, and every subscription comes with the full use of all of its features.
9. Can I suspend my TaxDome subscription?
A TaxDome subscription cannot be suspended and resumed at a later date. If you have seasonal team members, you might want to consider purchasing monthly subscriptions for them rather than annual ones.
10. Does the pricing differ depending on how big or small my firm is? Is pricing negotiable? Does TaxDome offer discounts?
This way, you know that you’ll always pay the same as everyone else, which happens to be the fairest and lowest price we can offer you.
11. Is TaxDome ever on sale?
We don’t have sales. Tiffany &Co. has been in business for 175 years without ever having had a single sale. Like the classic jewelry brand, we aim to give you a great design and quality at a solid but reasonable price. We strive to give you the very best.
12. Can I get a discount for recommending my friends?
You can get two free user months for each friend that you invite and who chooses to run their practice on TaxDome. Also, you can get Amazon gift cards for inviting more firms. Learn more about our referral program.
13. When I bought the TaxDome license, the price was different. Can I keep the old price?
Yes, you can keep your price by buying a license for 3 years. One month before your license expires, you will receive an email with a call to action to update your account. Keep in mind that if no action is taken from your side, your license will renew for 1 year at 960AU$. Here's more on subscription plans and pricing.