Windows App: Download & Install
To start using TaxDome on your Windows PC, you’ll first need to download and install our application.
Downloading and Installing the Windows App
You can download the Windows App via the button below:
Or via the portal. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings, click the link inside the Download Windows App section, then save the application EXE file to the desired folder (see How to Specify Where Files Are Downloaded).
2. Double-click the application to begin the installation, then click Next to continue.
3. This step verifies whether your computer meets the requirements for the installation. You may need to download and install the latest version of the .NET Framework first. If you do, you’ll be redirected to the download page.
4. Choose the install location. By default, the application will be installed into the Program Files (x86)\TaxDome folder. Click Browse... if you want to change the location, then find the folder where you want to install the application. Click Install to begin installing.
5. Once the application is successfully installed, you’ll see the Completing TaxDome Setup dialog box (below). Click Finish to exit the installation.