Organizers (Advanced): Assign Tags Depending on Organizer Answers
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
The Update Account Tags feature in Organizers allows applying or removing account tags automatically depending on the client's answers to questions. That may help you perform onboarding and similar tasks in the most efficient way. For example, you can add tag-based conditional automation to the next stage of your pipeline.
The Update account tags toggle is available for the following types of questions:
- Radio buttons
- Yes/No questions
To get account tags automatically assigned based on the client's answers, follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon to the right of the question:
2. Toggle on Update account tags in the right sidebar:
3. Select tags that should be added or removed when the client chooses the corresponding answer:
Account tags will be updated once the organizer is submitted either by the client or a firm member. If the question is answered but the organizer is not submitted, changes will not be applied to account tags.
- When a client submits an organizer, the automatic tag assignment can't be undone.
- If the organizer was unsubmitted, and answers were changed, new changes will be applied, but this will not affect the tags that have been applied previously.
- If you delete an organizer, nothing will happen to the previously assigned tags.