Get Help Setting Up Your Firm, Custom Domain, or Landing Page
Are you having trouble importing your client data or setting up your firm portal, custom domain, or landing page? We’re here to help—or even do it for you!
All mentioned settings can be changed by a firm owner or admin.
- Help! I Want You to Set Up My Firm (Import My Client List, etc.)
- Help! I Want You to Set Up My Custom Domain
- Help! I Want You to Set Up My Landing Page
Help! I Want You to Set Up My Custom Domain
This section is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
1. Go to Settings, then Firm Settings. In the Editor Access pane, toggle on Allow Support Team to set up custom domain and landing, then click Save.
Note! By default, access is given for one month, but you can select a different amount of time.
Your TaxDome support person will be able to view and edit data in the Custom Domain pane and Site section of your firm’s portal.
2. Share your domain access with our support team. Nearly all domain registrars allow sharing access to your domain with another user. Once you’ve shared it with firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be able to set up your DNS—but we won’t be able to see or change your account information, such as payment methods and passwords.
Refer to your domain registrar’s specific instructions:
- Google Domains
- Wix - Unfortunately, Wix doesn't provide the access to DNS settings to any users except the site owner. Please refer to How to Set Up a Wix Domain/Subdomain on how to set up your domain.
- Any other we should add here?
Tip! Unfortunately, some domain registrars don’t provide access to DNS settings to any user but the site owner. If that is the case, set up your DNS for yourself or share your account information with us and change your password when we're done.
3. Fill in the form to let us know that you’re ready—then we’ll take it from there.