CRM Account List (Basic): Filter, Export, Pending Activation
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. If you use TaxDome Lite, please switch to this article.
Your cloud-based account list allows you to quickly glimpse everything you need to know: the status of documents, invoices, tasks, emails—and more! Plus, filter and sort to quickly find anything.
- Your Client Account List
- Customizing Account List
- Searching for Accounts
- Filtering Your Account List
- Exporting Your Account List
- Printing Your Account List
- Accounts Pending Activation and Resending Invitations
- Client IDs and Statuses
Your Client Account List
For more helpful how-to videos, visit TaxDome Academy, our free online hub for
viewing and learning everything you need to know about TaxDome.
TaxDome allows you to easily track your clients so you always stay on top of what they need. For an overall picture of your accounts, go to Clients from the left sidebar to view what’s happening on your All Accounts page.
The entire client account list is available to a firm owner, admin or any team member with access rights to view all accounts. Otherwise, team members see only the accounts assigned to them.
The Accounts page is fully customizable (see below). Here, you may have columns for...
- ID: the unique ID (more on Client IDs below)
- Name: the client’s first and last name or the name of their business
- Follow: your following status (for more details, go here)
- Type: accounts can be either a Company or an Individual. The difference is that for Company type, you are offered to fill in the company name and company address
- Invoices: the total number of invoices the client has received since they began using your services
- Pending contracts: the number of pending contracts sent to the client
- Chats: the number of unresolved messages, in both unread and active status
- Tags: color-coded tags help filter the account list
- Pending signatures: the number of pending signature requests sent to the client
- Pending organizers: the number of pending organizers sent to the client
- Last login: the date and time the client last logged in to TaxDome. If the account has multiple users, the date and time the last user logged in
- Credits: available money that can be applied to the client’s new invoices
- Tasks: the number of client tasks
- Team: who has access to the account
The account name column always stays locked in place as you scroll across tables - similar to Excel's freeze pane feature. Column names remain in view at all times while scrolling.
Click the up-down arrow next to the header of the column you wish to sort.
Customizing Account List
The account list can be customized in different ways. You can resize, enable, disable and move columns to your liking.
You can customize the size for each column except ID and Name. The size for these columns can only be customized together. To customize all other columns, click and hold the divider between column names and resize it by moving your mouse.
To set up the columns you want to be displayed in the account list section, click the gear icon on the top right of the table.
Here you can select the columns you want to be displayed. You can enable, disable or move any columns you want, except for the Name column. After clicking Apply, the table will be rebuilt with new columns.
Clicking Reset will display all columns except ID.
Searching for Accounts
To search for a specific account using a keyword:
- To use global search from any page, click the search button in the left sidebar, type in the search field, then navigate to Accounts.
- You can also click the search button on the top left of Accounts page. In the slide-out, type a keyword in the search field, then press enter on your keyboard. Click the x in the search field to clear it.
Filtering Your Account List
Filters help you sift through a long list of client accounts. For example, find all accounts managed by a specific team member, or that have overdue invoices. Here's more about filters.
To filter your account list, click FILTER on the top left of the account, select the filter and the parameter:
- Selecting is will display accounts that contain the value selected in the filter
- Selecting is not will display all accounts that don't contain the value selected in the filter
You can filter by:
- Client type shows all accounts with the selected type:
- Individual shows accounts of the individual type
- Company shows accounts of the company type
- Other shows accounts without an account type selected
- Tags shows only the accounts with specific tags
- Team shows accounts assigned to one or more specific team members
- Pipelines shows accounts with jobs in one or more specific pipelines. Select one or more stages to further narrow the results.
- Invoices lets you choose Paid, Unpaid or Overdue to view accounts with invoices. When you select Unpaid, you can also choose to see Overdue statuses.
- Active shows accounts with active message threads
- Unread shows accounts with unread message threads
- Archived shows accounts with archived message threads
- Imported at lets you select the date and time the accounts were imported. You can select one of the suggested parameters or set the custom date.
- Last Login lets you select Today, Last week, Last month, Last quarter or Last year. You can also set a custom date. In addition, you can also filter clients that are Online or Offline right now.
- Approvals lets you select Pending payment, Pending approval, Approved or Rejected.
- Pending shows accounts with pending organizers
- Active shows accounts with organizers that are partly or fully completed
- Finished shows accounts with completed organizers
- Archived shows accounts with organizers that are either partly or fully completed
- Pending shows accounts with pending contracts
- Partially signed: shows accounts with contracts signed by at least one person
- Signed shows accounts with signed contracts
- Signed shows accounts with documents that are fully signed
- Partially signed shows accounts with documents signed by at least one person
- Pending signature shows accounts with documents awaiting signature
- Prepared for signature shows accounts with documents pending signature and not yet sent to client(s)
- Opted out shows accounts with documents that users have declined to sign
- Pending KBA shows accounts with documents that require at least one person to provide a signature with KBA
- Failed KBA shows accounts with documents for which at least one signer failed KBA and/or a signer declined to sign
- Voided shows accounts with documents that were signed offline and voided by your firm
- Data created shows accounts that are created Today, Last week, Last month, Last quarter, Last year or on any custom date
- Data updated shows accounts where information was updated Today, Last week, Last month, Last quarter, Last year or on any custom date
Printing Your Account List
To print an account list, click Print at the top right of the page.
Accounts Pending Activation and Resending Invitations
Until a user activates their account and creates a password, their email address remains on the Pending Activation page. Go to Clients, then to the Pending Activation page to see who hasn’t activated their account yet.
Here, you’ll also see...
- EMAIL: the email address of the person who hasn’t activated their account yet. A red exclamation mark next to it means the address is invalid.
- ACCOUNT(S): the name of the account. If a user has several accounts, they are all displayed.
- INVITE SENT: the date the invitation to activate the account went out. Click the up-down arrow to sort the column by date.
- INVITED BY: the name of the person (either the team member or client) who has invited the person
If a user has been on the Pending Activation page for a long time, resend an invitation. Or if you disabled the option to send out an invitation, send one at any time:
1. Go to Clients from the left sidebar, then to the Pending Activation page.
2. Select the checkboxes to the left of the users you want to resend invitations to, then click Resend to Selected.
You also can cancel the invitations if they are not needed any more. To do this, click Cancel invites to selected.
Moved to another page.