TaxDome Pricing FAQ (EU/BR)
Not sure how TaxDome pricing works, what the price plan is, or how it differ according to your firm’s size? Find out here in this FAQ!
- How does TaxDome pricing work?
- How are my firm’s additional users priced when added later?
- Can clients access the portal after the primary subscription expires?
- Why do you require at least one annual subscription?
- Are there any limitations to the number of users my firm can have, the use of features, or the amount of storage space? Does TaxDome have price tiers?
- Can I suspend my TaxDome subscription?
- Does the pricing differ depending on how big or small my firm is? Is pricing negotiable? Does TaxDome offer discounts?
- Is TaxDome ever on sale?
- Can I get a discount for recommending friends?
1. How does TaxDome pricing work?
For all countries except for USA and Canada, TaxDome has one simple pricing plan. It includes all TaxDome features, free support, training sessions & more.
The service is charged per user at the firm. One user = one subscription.
The primary user (the first) must be on an annual subscription. Additional users at the firm can be on either an annual or monthly subscription plan. The cost of a subscription varies according to the country where the practitioner or firm is based:
|Country||TaxDome Pro, annual|| TaxDome Pro, monthly
after the first annual subscription)
|U.K.|| 480 GBP
|| 60 GBP
|| 600 CHF
|| 75 CHF
| Austria, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal
||600 EUR||75 EUR|
|Finland||600 EUR||60 EUR|
|Sweden|| 6000 kr
|| 600 kr
|| 4500 kr
|| 450 kr
|Norway||6000 kr||600 kr|
2. How are my firm’s additional users priced when added later?
All annual subscriptions are set on the same billing cycle. If an additional team member is added at your firm, their subscription price is prorated according to the primary subscription’s expiration date.
For example, if the primary subscription expires on January 1, and an additional annual user is added on February 1, you are charged for 11 months of service—all annual subscriptions renew on the original purchase date, in this case, January 1.
Monthly subscriptions are set to automatically renew (unless canceled) 1 month from the date of purchase.
3. Can clients access the portal after the primary subscription expires?
In order for clients to access the portal, at least one subscription—in this case the primary subscription—must be paid for.
4. Why do you require at least one annual subscription?
Because the portal is used to securely store sensitive documents for both your firm and your clients. We aim to provide a reliable service to all, and an annual subscription (a.k.a. a license) ensures that.
5. Are there any limitations to the number of users my firm can have, the use of features, or the amount of storage? Does TaxDome have price tiers?
We like to keep things simple, which is why we offer one straightforward pricing plan. The firm does not have to set a limit to how many team members use TaxDome, and every subscription comes with the full use of all of its features.
6. Can I suspend my TaxDome subscription?
A TaxDome subscription cannot be suspended and resumed at a later date. If you have seasonal team members, you might want to consider purchasing monthly subscriptions for them rather than annual ones.
7. Does the pricing differ depending on how big or small my firm is? Is pricing negotiable? Does TaxDome offer discounts?
This way, you know that you’ll always pay the same as everyone else, which happens to be the fairest and lowest price we can offer you.
8. Is TaxDome ever on sale?
We don’t have sales. Tiffany &Co. has been in business for 175 years without ever having had a single sale. Like the classic jewelry brand, we aim to give you a great design and quality at a solid but reasonable price. We strive to give you the very best.
9. Can I get a discount for recommending my friends?
You can get two free user months for each friend that you invite and who chooses to run their practice on TaxDome. Also, you can get Amazon gift cards for inviting more firms. Learn more about our referral program here.