Firm Registration (Sign Up)
Registration is free. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all of TaxDome’s tools and features while using your account.
Our straightforward registration process takes just a few minutes.
1. Click the Start Free Trial button on the main page.
2. Enter your email address, click Continue, then enter the confirmation code sent to your email.
Heads-up: If you enter the wrong verification code more than 10 times in a row, you won’t be able to access the registration page for 24 hours.
3. Enter your first and last name, phone number, your firm’s name and size, then select your country. If it is not on the list, select International. If you live in the U.S., indicate the state.
Heads-up: Once you select the country and click Next, you won’t be able to change it.
4. Enter how you heard about TaxDome, the services your firm offers and your role at the firm.
5. Add your firm’s TaxDome URL in the Desired firm URL field. This is the website address you’d Iike your clients to see when they visit you on TaxDome.
For example, if you enter “taxesbest,” you and your clients will see taxesbest.taxdome.com in the address bar (you can change the URL to a custom domain later if prefered). Your firm’s URL can be your company name or any other name, but we recommend that you stick with your firm’s name—this way it is easily recognizable to your clients.
6. Select the default language for your portal. If needed, you can always change it again in your Firm Settings.
7. Check the default currency and change it if necessary. Note: All invoices will be in the selected currency, and you won’t be able to change the default currency again.
8. Select your preferred pricing plan, TaxDome Pro or TaxDome Lite, then click Continue.
9. Create a password for your account. It should have at least 8 characters, one letter and one number. Enter the password a second time to confirm it.
And now you’re registered!