Registration is free and gives you full access to your firm’s account. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all of TaxDome’s tools and features while using the account.
The straightforward registration process takes only a couple of minutes.
1. Click the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Enter your email address, then click CONTINUE.
3. Enter your first and last name, phone number, and your firm’s name.
4. Select your country. If you live in the U.S., indicate the state.
5. Check the default currency and change it if needed. Note that all billings will be in the selected currency; you won’t be able to change the default currency again. Click CONTINUE.
6. Fill in some basic details about you and your firm. Type in your firm’s street address, city, zip code, and phone number, then decide whether you want to receive copies of all emails TaxDome sends to clients on your behalf. If yes, enter the email address for the BCCs. Click CONTINUE.
7. Create a password for your account. It should have at least 8 characters, one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password a second time to confirm it.
8. Enter your firm’s TaxDome URL in the Desired firm URL field. This is the URL that you would Iike your clients to see when they interact with you through TaxDome.
For example, if you enter “taxesbest,” both you and your clients will see "taxesbest.taxdome.com” in the address bar when you go to your portal (you can change the URL to your custom domain later if needed). Your firm’s URL can be your company name or any other name, but we recommend that you stick with your firm’s name—this way it is easily recognizable to clients.
9. Enter the verification code sent to your email.
And now you’re ready to register: Click the LET’S GET STARTED button!