TaxDome Consultant Program
The TaxDome Consultant Program allows TaxDome experts to get paid by providing advices on how to set up and use TaxDome to current and potential users of our system. Let`s explore how that program works and what`s the way for participation.
Who is a TaxDome Consultant?
Consultants are existing TaxDome customers, agencies, accountants, educators, or trainers with solid expertise and hands-on experience in setting up the system. Every consultant demonstrated technical competence relating to the use of TaxDome and got certified.
Consultants work with stakeholders and provide you various types of assistance, such as:
- A tailor-made service to set up your account and processes.
- Help you define your internal firm processes and optimize them using the power of TaxDome automation.
- Create and set up custom-made templates.
- White-label your website.
Services provided by consultants are paid directly from TaxDome customers. All negotiations between consultants and their potential clients are independent of TaxDome.
TaxDome promotes consultants for free and lists them in a dedicated directory available for new clients. Furthermore, consultants get unlimited and free access to TaxDome educational options: exclusive support, one-on-one sessions with our team, Academy, webinars, help articles & tutorials.
We also value the win-win situation produced by the TaxDome Consultant Program for all parties so we provide customers with the Consultant Feedback form.
How to Become a Consultant?
If you want to earn income by sharing best practices and helping practitioners automate their practices, utilizing TaxDome to its full potential, follow these steps:
- Take all the TaxDome Academy courses to deepen your proficiency in our platform.
- Complete the TaxDome Consultant Academy course and pass the consultant certification exam to confirm knowledge of TaxDome services, values, policies, consultant guidelines, and sales recommendations.
- Get a TaxDome Consultant badge.
- Get listed in the Consultants directory.
The TaxDome Education Team regularly adds new courses on TaxDome functionality. Once a new TaxDome Academy course is launched, a certified consultant is required to complete and pass the course within one month of its launch.
For more details, go here.
How to Get Help From a Consultant?
In case you are looking for a certificated expert who can help you with setting up the system and share best practices, just visit our Consultants directory and find the one you like.
There you can also get to know about the consultant`s bio, language, and country.
Once you`ve chosen an appropriate consultant, just click on the Send request button to fill out the form and hire them.
After receiving consulting services you can also give us feedback by clicking on the Leave review button.