TaxDome Academy FAQ
Do you have questions about TaxDome Academy? Find the answers in our FAQ!
- How do I log in to the Academy?
- Who can take Academy courses?
- How much does it cost?
- Do I need a TaxDome account to take the courses and quizzes?
- How do I take a course?
- What does a course consist of?
- How long does one course take?
- What will I get after completing a course?
- Where can I find my certificates?
- Why do I need a certificate?
- How can I share my certificate on social media?
- How many courses do you offer?
- Which courses are already available?
- What languages is the academy available in?
- What if I have a question that isn’t in this FAQ?
1. How do I log in to the Academy?
If you are logged in TaxDome portal, you don't need to enter anything else! Otherwise, use the email address and password for your TaxDome portal login.
2. Who can take Academy courses?
Whether you are a trial or subscribed user — you can check out the Academy, take the free courses and enhance your TaxDome skills in less than an hour!
3. How much does it cost?
Tuition is free at TaxDome Academy. How about that?!
4. Do I need a TaxDome account to take the courses and quizzes?
Yes, you do. Don't have one? Register as a TaxDome trial user (at no cost either) so you can test out your new skills!
5. How do I take a course?
Log in to the Academy, then choose a course from the curriculum. Each course contains short instructions on how to take it and get a certificate of completion.
6. What does a course consist of?
Each course is divided into lessons with text, graphics and video. Once you complete a lesson, you take a short quiz that includes three to seven questions. By taking the quizzes, you both test and solidify your knowledge. Once you have completed all of the lessons and aced your tests, you receive a certificate of completion for the course.
7. How long does one course take?
Each one should take no longer than an hour max.
8. What will I get after completing a course?
You’ll get a ton of new skills and be able to set up your TaxDome account so that you get the most out of our automations for your practice—plus, a certificate of completion, because you rock!
9. Where can I find my certificates?
You can find them on your My Certificates page. To access this page, click your name on the top right, then select My Certificates in the drop-down list.
10. Why do I need a certificate?
It’s an acknowledgment of your full command of TaxDome. Plus, add the unique certificate link to the list of services you provide or share it on social media. And you know that section on résumés that says “Special Skills”? You can pop it in there too!
11. How can I share my certificate on social media?
Open the My Certificates page, find the certificate you want to share, then click the icon of the platform you want to share it to:
12. How many courses do you offer?
Currently, we offer ten, but we’ll be adding new ones regularly.
Feel like you need a course on a particular topic? We welcome your suggestions!
13. Which courses are already available?
Currently, we offer ten:
- How to Get Started With TaxDome
- TaxDome Quick Guide
- How to Use Organizers
- How to Streamline Exchanging Documents
- How to Automate Your Workflow
- Effective Team Management and Collaboration in TaxDome
- TaxDome Invoicing Guide
- TaxDome for Bookkeepers
- TaxDome for Tax Preparers
- TaxDome for Payroll
14. What languages is the academy available in?
Right now we offer all our courses in the English academy and the first course—How to Get Started with TaxDome in eight localized academies:
- Swedish Academy
- Danish Academy
- Dutch Academy
- Portuguese Academy
- Spanish Academy
- Italian Academy
- French Academy
- German Academy
15. What if I have a question that isn’t in this FAQ?
Reach out to our support team! We are here to help and answer your questions.