Firm Settings & How to Set Up Your White-Label Options
Promote your firm online! Add your firm’s contact information and social media links, upload your logo, customize the login page with a description and photo—and more. TaxDome gives you white-label options to show off your brand, not ours (your clients won’t even see us on your login page!).
- Adding/Changing Your Firm’s Contact Details
- Customizing Your Firm’s Login Page (Photo, Logo, Description, Social Media Links, Website)
- Configuring System-Generated Emails
- White-Labeling Your TaxDome URL
Adding/Changing Your Firm’s Contact Details
A completed company profile on TaxDome will only benefit you:
Clients will see your firm’s contact information and social media links on their dashboard.
Your emails from TaxDome will display your logo, photo, contact details, and social media links, which is a nice way to personalize them.
The client account and team-member login page will show your firm’s profile. (Here, you may also choose to upload a photo or logo and have a description of your company and the services you offer.)
Your photo or firm logo will appear on your TaxDome URL, and the page can include a link to your firm's website.
To add or change your firm’s contact details:
Navigate to Settings, then select the Firm Settings tab.
Type in the missing details, such as your firm’s email, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and website (if available) under Contact Details.
Customizing Your Firm’s Login Page (Photo, Logo, Description, Social Media Links, Website URL)
By default, your firm’s login page includes only your company’s name. You can personalize it even more by adding any of the following:
- a description of your firm
- social media links
- a company logo
- a photo (of yourself or your team)
- a link to your website
Adding a Description of Your Firm
The firm’s description is what clients and employees see on the company’s login page. Adding a description is an effective way to introduce your firm to current and future clients. This way, they immediately know they’ve come to the right place and see all the great services you offer.
To add or change your firm description:
Navigate to Settings, select the Firm Settings tab.
Write an overview of your company in the About Us field.
Uploading a Photo
The emails you write on TaxDome will include your photo once you’ve uploaded it. You also have the option to use a logo on the firm’s login page.
To upload your photo, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the edit icon in the top right corner of the Personal Details section.
2. Click Upload Photo to add the picture of yourself, locate the image, then crop it to fit.
3. Click SAVE.
To update your photo, click the Upload New link, then upload as described above.
By default, the firm’s logo is used on the login page. To use a photo of yourself instead, navigate to Settings, then Firm Settings. Select the Show firm owner photo on the login page checkbox in the About Us section, then click SAVE.
Adding Social Media Links
Share your social media pages for your business with clients. They’ll be able to see the links on your firm’s login page—and on their dashboard.
1. Navigate to Settings, then select the Firm Settings tab.
2. Type your URLs for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Instagram under Social Media Links.
3. Click SAVE.
Adding a Logo
Display your logo to make things official—and add a nice touch, of course:
To include your logo:
1. Navigate to Settings, select the Firm Settings tab.
2. Click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Logo upload section.
3. Click on the upload box and add an image of up to 1 Mb (JPEG, JPG, and PNG files accepted).
4. Click SAVE CHANGES.
Your logo will then be displayed at the top as well as on your login page.
To update a logo, click the trash can icon, then upload a new one as described above.
Adding a Link to Your Website
Make sure there’sa link to your website on the login page.
To a link to your website:
- Navigate to Settings, then select the Firm Settings tab.
- Type in the website address under Contact Details. Be sure to include “https://” before the URL and to exclude “www” to make it work.
- Click Save.
Configuring System-Generated Emails
We offer white-label options by default:
- TaxDome-generated emails that go out to clients include the firm owner's name, photo, and all the information provided in Contact Details under Firm Settings (your firm's address, phone number, and website). The information appears in the footer of all the emails sent to clients.
- The word “TaxDome” does not appear in the footer.
- The word “TaxDome” does not appear in the "Reply to" field.
- Clients reply directly to your firm’s email address.
Personalize your emails even more by showing your social network links (add them in the Social Media Links section) or your firm’s logo (upload it in the Logo upload section). To configure system-generated emails:
- Navigate to Settings, select the Firm Settings tab.
- Under the System-Generated Emails section, turn the desired toggles on and off.
Once all the toggles are on, your emails will look like this: