How to Change Notification Preferences For Your Account
To keep you up-to-date on important events, TaxDome sends automatic notifications to your email and Inbox+. If you don’t want to receive certain notifications, you can turn them off. You also have the option to choose whether you want to receive copies of all system notifications sent to your clients.
- Notifications, Explained
- Turn On/Off Notifications
- Turn On/Off Copies of Notifications That TaxDome Sends to Clients
By default, you get notifications regarding all client accounts that are assigned to you.
The notifications are sent when the following events occur:
- A bill is overdue.
- A client pays a bill.
- A client makes a prepayment.
- A client completes an organizer.
- A client uploads a document.
- A client opens a document (if requested during the file upload).
- A client approves a document.
- A client disapproves a document.
- A client e-signs a document.
- A client declines to sign a document.
- A task is assigned to you.
- A task is due in three days.
- A client sends a new message.
- A client or an assigned team member replies in a message thread.
- A client completes all tasks.
- A client e-signs a contract.
- A client sends new email.
- A client or an assigned team member replies in email thread. Note: If a client who is assigned to two team members sends an email to one of them, the recipient will not receive an email notification about it.
Turn On/Off Notifications
To turn off notifications, navigate to Settings:
- To stop receiving notifications by email, clear the checkboxes in the EMAIL column in the Notification Preferences section.
- To stop receiving notifications to Inbox+, clear the checkboxes in the INBOX+ column in the Notification Preferences section.
- To stop receiving specific notification types, clear the checkboxes in the Bills, Payments, Organizers, Documents, Tasks, Messages, Contracts, or New email rows in the Notification Preferences section.
Turn On/Off Copies of Notifications That TaxDome Sends to Clients
Would you like to know when a system notification email has gone out to a client? If you do, go to the Firm Settings subsection of Settings section, turn on the toggle for Do you want to receive a copy of system alerts that TaxDome sends to clients? in your Contact Details section, then enter the email address where you’d like to receive a copy.
When a client replies to a system alert, you’ll receive an email at the address specified under the Default reply-to email for system emails. If you need to change the address, you can.