Stripe & CPACharge (Basic): Connect, Disconnect
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
To be able to accept credit card or ACH payments on TaxDome, you’ll need to choose a secure processing service (such as Stripe, CPACharge, or both), provide your business information and identification, and link the service to your bank account. To find out more about payment-processing fees, visit this page.
Connecting to Stripe
Only a firm owner or admin can connect TaxDome to a Stripe account. This is how:
1. Go to Settings, select Integrations, then click Connect with Stripe in the Payments subtab.
2. If you already have a Stripe account, enter your email and click Continue. If you don’t have a Stripe account yet, you’ll need to register to enable payment processing on TaxDome.
3. Enter your password, then hit Log in.
4. Verify your login by entering the 6-digit verification code sent to your phone.
5. Select the Stripe account you’d like to connect to TaxDome, then click Connect.
TaxDome is now connected to your Stripe account, and payment processing has been enabled.
Connecting to CPACharge
Attention: By default, all CPACharge accounts are established with a geolocation lock that restricts processing payments from countries outside of the United States and Canada. If you plan to receive payments from other countries, please contact their support team.
To connect TaxDome to CPACharge, you’ll need an account with them. If you already have one, follow the instructions below (beneath the video).
If you don’t have a CPACharge account, apply for one right from TaxDome. Click the Apply now link, complete and submit the registration form, then wait for a reply from the CPACharge support team. Once your application has been processed, you’ll receive a notification via email, and then you’ll be able to connect to your new CPACharge account.
1. Go to Settings, select Integrations, then click CONNECT WITH CPACHARGE.
2. Enter your CPACharge credentials, then click SIGN IN.
3. Enter the validation code sent to your email, then click Confirm my browser.
4. If prompted, authorize TaxDome to access your account by clicking the Authorize button.
Your TaxDome account is now connected to your CPACharge account, and payment processing has been enabled.
Disconnecting From a Credit Card Processing Service
You can disconnect from Stripe or CPACharge at any point. For example, you may want to try a new credit card service provider. To disconnect, go to Settings from the left sidebar menu, select Integrations in the menu bar, then click DISCONNECT beneath the name of the provider you want to disable.
Selecting a Default Provider
For the details, go here.
How to Add CPACharge eCheck (ACH) Payment Processing
For the details, go here.