Registration is free and gives you access to your firm account. Using your firm account, you will have full access to the TaxDome tools without any restrictions. Once you create an account you can:
- Invite and manage clients
- Add team members and assign them to clients
- Create bills and receive payments for your services online
- Use the Windows App to print and save your documents directly to TaxDome
- And more
The registration process is straightforward and takes only a couple of minutes.
- Click the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Enter your email, then click Sign Up.
3. Enter your first name, last name, phone number, and your firm's name.
4. Select your default currency, then click Continue. Note that all billings will be in the selected currency. You will not be able to change the default currency at a later time. By default, USD is used.
5. Create a password, which you will use to access your account. It should have at least 8 characters, one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it.
6. Enter your firm's TaxDome URL. This is the URL that you would Iike your clients to see when they interact with you through TaxDome.
For example, if you wanted it to be “taxesbest”, both you and your clients would type “taxesbest.taxdome.com” into their web browser, where each respective user will login. The Firm URL could be your company name or any other name that you prefer. We recommend that you use your firm name as the firm URL.
7. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email.
Now you are ready to register. Click the Let's get started button to proceed.