If you're experiencing any type of error with TaxDome or if a feature isn't functioning as expected, let's start with these basic troubleshooting steps. These steps should help us narrow down the issue and find a solution.
Attempt the action again using an incognito mode (also called a private window) in your browser.
If the issue doesn't occur there, move to the next step.
Tip! If possible, using a different browser is even better, as incognito mode retains some browser information.
Clearing Cache & Cookies
Clear your cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues caused by stored data. Follow these steps based on your browser:
If the issue persists, move to the next step.
Testing Another Browser
Try using a different browser to see if the problem persists. Make note of the browser name and version if the issue is specific to one browser.
If it doesn't help, move next.
Gathering Proof of the Issue
If the steps we've mentioned above don't solve the problem, it's time to get help from our support team. Follow these steps:
- Collect evidence: Take a picture or make a video of the error:
- For Windows: Use the Snipping Tool to take a snapshot.
- For Mac: Use the built-in options to capture screenshots.
- Advanced option: If you're familiar with technical stuff, you can also take a screenshot of the Console. Here's how:
- Right-click anywhere on the page.
- Choose Inspect from the menu that appears.
- Go to the Console tab to see if any errors are shown there.
- Contact our Support Team: Send the evidence you've gathered to our support team. We've prepared an article to guide you on how to do this. Our team will review everything and let you know if the issue is a bug or not.
Remember, our support team is here to assist you. Your cooperation and the information you share are really important to help us solve the problem quickly and accurately.