To accept credit card payments through your TaxDome account, you’ll need to connect to Stripe. All credit card payments are made through Stripe, a secure credit card processing service. We never store any of our clients’ payment details.
Here's what is covered in this article:
To find out more on payment processing fees, click here.
Connecting With Stripe
To start accepting payments, you should connect your TaxDome account with Stripe. Here's how to do it:
1. Go to Settings > Payment Processing, then click Connect with Stripe.
2. If you already have a Stripe account, click the Sign in link at the top right of the page, then enter your Stripe credentials.
3. Authorize TaxDome to access your account by clicking Connect my Stripe accountbutton.
Your TaxDome account will be connected with Stripe. Payment processing is now enabled.
Registering Stripe Account
If you don't have a Stripe account yet, you'll have to register to enable payment processing in TaxDome. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Payment Processing, click Connect with Stripe, then answer all of the required questions about your company. The information you provide will only be visible to the account owner and the administrators.
2. Select your country, indicate your business address, then select type of the business.
3. Add business description business website, and any other necessary info.
4. Enter the personal details and job title of the responsible person.
5. Enter the credit card statement details for your business (i.e. the business name and customer support phone number). This information will appear on your customers' credit card statements.
6. Enter your bank details. Stripe will use this data to send your payments.
7. Enter your email address and create a Stripe password. You can also enable two-step authentication by providing your mobile number. Click Authorize access to this account to finish your Stripe registration.
If the registration was successful, your TaxDome account will be connected with Stripe. Payment processing is now enabled.