Clients will receive an automatic email notification when you upload firm prepared documents to their account. However, you can share the file to a third party recipient(s) - such a mortgage banker or a lawyer.
- Select the check boxes next to the required documents, then click Share Selected button.
- Click Add another email address for each third party that you want the file(s) to be shared with.
- You can add an expiration date for each email address that you add. The document will be available to them up to the date that you specify.
- Add a custom message that will be shown to all recipients, then click Send.
- The selected file(s) will be shared with all parties and a copy of the message will be also sent to the client. The recipients will not be able to see who else received the message (each one will be sent a separate email).
Please note: if the document is locked, pending payment, when any recipient tries to open the document, the bill payment pop-up will be displayed. If the document shared by email is not locked, the recipient can view & download it instantly.