Activation of Employee's Account
An employee’s TaxDome account is created by the owner of your firm. You as an employee only need to create your password. Here’s how:
- Open the invitation email you’ve received from TaxDome, then click the CREATE A PASSWORD link
2. Type your password into the Password Setup pop-up. It should have at least 8 characters, one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it, then click SUBMIT.
3. Click OK in the confirmation window.
You may now log in to your TaxDome account at any time. Be sure to save the link to your firm’s website in your bookmarks for the quick access.
Using the Onboarding Banner
Once you’ve registered and logged in for the first time, you’ll see a blue onboarding banner at the top of the page. It’s there to help you quickly get started. Click the SHOW ME button to begin.
A pop-up screen will then appear, listing the next two simple steps, all covered here. You can perform these steps in the order they appear or in any order you’d like. Your progress will be shown on the pop-up as well as on the banner at top.
Uploading Your Photo
Your photo appears in the footer of any email you send from TaxDome. Until you upload one, the footer will show an an anonymous silhouette, so you may want to get started with that. It’s a nice way to immediately personalize your TaxDome.
- Click Upload your photo on the onboarding pop-up.
- On the next pop-up screen, click the edit icon in the upper-right corner, then click Upload Photo to add a picture of yourself.
- Locate the image you would like to use, then crop it for fit.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
Syncing Your Email
Syncing your email will allow you to see and reply to all client email right on TaxDome. Start by clicking Sync your email on the onboarding pop-up, enter your email address to sync, then follow the instructions to connect your email to TaxDome.
Read more on specific email provider sync options in our help article How to Sync Your Email with TaxDome.