Mobile App: How to Change Notification Settings
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
By default, you’ll receive push notifications about all TaxDome activity. Find them in your Inbox+ section.
To choose the notifications you would rather not receive, tap the gear icon on the top right, then go to Inbox+ notifications, and toggle them off. now, they’ll stop appearing in your Inbox+ section.
What the toggles mean:
- A client pays an invoice.
- An invoice is overdue.
- A client or another team member submits an organizer.
- A client uploads a document via their portal, the app, a file request link or an organizer.
- A client indicates that they are done uploading documents.
- A client opens a document.
- A client approves a document.
- A client disapproves a document.
- A client signs a document.
- A client declines to sign a document.
- A task is assigned to you.
- A task is due in three days.
- A client or a team member sends a new message.
- A client or a team member replies to a chat thread.
- A client or a team member makes changes to a task list inside a chat thread.
- Bulk-sending messages fails.
- A client signs a contract.
- Bulk-sending contracts fails.
- A job was created via automation.
- Automatic jobs creation fails.
- You were mentioned either in a chat thread or in an account note.
- Sending email fails.