I Forgot My Password or Locked Out of My Account
If you forget your password, you can reset it:
1. Navigate to the TaxDome Home Page, then click on the Login button at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on the Forgot Password? link.
3. Enter your email address, then click on the GET RESET LINK button. A password reset link will be sent to your email.
4. Find the email in your inbox and click on the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link in the message.
Note! The link will work for only 24 hours. However, if it has expired, you can click on it, and a new tab opens to request a new one right away.
5. Create a new password for your account. It should contain at least one capital letter, eight characters, and one number. Enter the password twice to make sure there are no mistakes, then click on the SET NEW PASSWORD button.
Your password will be updated, and you will be automatically redirected to your account.
Note! If you have Two-factor authentication enabled for your account, you will be prompted to enter a temporary authentication code before you can get to your account.
Locked Out of Your Account?
If you’ve exceeded the maximum number of attempts ( 10) to sign in, you will be locked out of your account for 30 minutes. You will receive a notification about this. You can either wait or contact our support team (however, we cannot guarantee that the issue will be resolved sooner).