How to Request a New Feature I Need?
Submit requests for features you think might improve TaxDome, and vote on other user suggestions. Your needs are a huge priority—and we want to make sure you are heard. You help us make TaxDome the best possible experience for all!
Note: The Feature Request board is available to TaxDome subscribers only.
Sending a Request for a Feature
If there’s a feature you’d love to see added to TaxDome, send a request:
1. Click the question mark help button in the top right, then select Feature Requests.
You can also send a feature request from the Mobile app. Tap the question mark help button in the top right, then choose Feature Requests.
2. Type a title for your request, then add a detailed description. The more you tell us about what you need, or the problem you are trying to solve, the better!
3. Upload an image to make your request even clearer. Click the image icon to grab one from your desktop.
4. Click CREATE POST.
Voting for a Requested Feature
Vote for features submitted by other users to let us know if you think they would also be helpful to you:
1. Click the question mark help button on the top right, then select Feature Request. You’ll then see a list of suggested features.
2. To vote, click inside the number box to the right of the requested feature you would like to see added to TaxDome. Your vote is then included.
3. Leave a comment about any of the requests in the list by clicking the callout icon next to it.