How to Request a New Feature I Need?
Your needs are a huge priority for us—and we want to make sure you are heard. Submit requests for features you think might improve TaxDome, and vote on other user suggestions. You help us make TaxDome the best possible experience for all!
Note: The Feature Request board is available to TaxDome subscribers only.
Sending a request for a feature
If there’s a feature you’d love to see added to TaxDome, send a request:
1. Click the question mark help button in the top right, then select Feature Requests.
You can also send a feature request from the Mobile app. Tap the question mark help button on the top right, then choose Feature Requests.
2. Click Create post.
2. Type a descriptive title for your request, select the corresponding tags, then add a detailed description. The more you tell us about what you need, or the problem you are trying to solve, the better!
3. Upload an image to make your request even clearer. Click the image icon to grab one from your desktop or drag and drop it. You also can add an embedded video from YouTube or Loom.
4. Click Create post.
Searching for a requested feature
Search for features submitted by other users to vote for them:
1. Click the question mark help button on the top right, then select Feature Request. You’ll then see a list of suggested features.
2. To search, click the Search for posts... field and type your query.
3. Now you can vote for the feature or add a comment.
Voting for a requested feature
Vote for features submitted by other users to let us know if you think they would also be helpful to you:
1. Click the question mark help button on the top right, then select Feature Request. You’ll see a list of suggested features.
2. To vote, click inside the number box to the right of the requested feature you would like to see added to TaxDome. Your vote is then added.
3. Leave a comment about any of the requests in the list by clicking the callout icon next to it.