How to Request a New Feature I Need?
Submit requests for features you think might improve your experience of TaxDome or vote on whether you think other users’ suggestions are good too. Your needs are a big priority, and we want to make sure your voice is heard. That way, you play a part in helping us decide which items are most important on your wish list.
Sending a Request for a Feature
If there’s a feature you’d love to see added to TaxDome, send us a request:
1. Click the blue question mark icon at the top right, then select Feature Requests.
2. Type a title, then add a detailed description. The more you tell us about what you need or the problem you are trying to solve, the better!
3. You can also upload an image to make your request even clearer. Click the image icon to grab it from your desktop.
4. Click CREATE POST.
Voting for a Requested Feature
Vote for features submitted by other users to let us know if you think they would also be helpful to you:
1. Click the blue question mark icon at the top right, then select Feature Request. You’ll then see a list of suggested features.
2. To vote, click inside the number box to the right of the requested feature you would also like to see added to TaxDome. Your vote will then be included.
3. Leave a comment about any of the request in the list by clicking the callout icon next to it.
Note: The Feature Requests board is only available to paying TaxDome subscribers.