TaxDome Lite (Settings): Change Your Notification Preferences
This page is for TaxDome Lite users only. If you use TaxDome Pro, please switch to this article.
To keep you up-to-date on important events, TaxDome sends automatic notifications to your email and Inbox+. If you don’t want to receive certain notifications, you can turn them off. You also have the option to choose whether you want to receive copies of all system notifications sent to your clients.
- Notifications, Explained
- Turn On/Off Notifications
- Turn On/Off Copies of Notifications That TaxDome Sends to Clients
By default, you get notifications regarding all client accounts which you are following.
The notifications are sent when the following events occur:
- A client uploads a document.
- A client opens a document (if requested during the file upload).
- A client indicates that they are done uploading documents.
- A client approves a document.
- A client disapproves a document.
- A client e-signs a document.
- A client declines to sign a document.
- A client sends a new message.
- A client replies in a chat thread.
Turn On/Off Notifications
You can turn off notifications either on the account level or for all system events.
To turn off notifications, navigate to Settings:
- To stop receiving notifications by email, clear the checkboxes in the EMAIL column in the Notification Preferences section.
- To stop receiving notifications to Inbox+, clear the checkboxes in the INBOX+ column in the Notification Preferences section.
- To stop receiving specific notification types, clear the checkboxes in the Documents and Messages rows in the Notification Preferences section.
Turn On/Off Copies of Notifications That TaxDome Sends to Clients
Would you like to know when a system notification email has gone out to a client? If you do, go to the Firm Settings subsection of Settings section, turn on the toggle for Do you want to receive a copy of system alerts that TaxDome sends to clients? in your Contact Details section, then enter the email address where you’d like to receive a copy.
When a client replies to a system alert, you’ll receive an email at the address specified under the Default reply-to email for system emails. If you need to change the address, you can.