TaxDome Lite (CRM): Filter & Export Account List
This page is for TaxDome Lite users only. If you use TaxDome Pro, please switch to this article.
Your cloud-based account list allows you to quickly glimpse everything you need to know: the status of documents, invoices, tasks, emails—and more! Plus, filter and sort to quickly find anything.
- Your Client Account List
- Customizing the Account List
- Searching for Accounts
- Filtering Your Account List
- Exporting Your Account List
- Printing Your Account List
- Accounts Pending Activation & Resending Invitations
- Client IDs and Statuses
Your Client Account List
TaxDome allows you to easily track your clients so you always stay on top of what they need. For an overall picture of your accounts, go to Clients from the left sidebar to view what’s happening on the All Accounts page.
The entire client account list is available to a firm owner.
On the All Accounts page, you’ll see columns for...
- ID: Each account has a unique ID (more on Client IDs below).
- Name: Either the client’s first and last name or the name of their business is shown here.
- Tags: These color-coded tags help filter your account list.
- Chats: This displays the number of unresolved client messages (in both unread and active status).
- Pending signatures: Here, find out how many pending signature requests there still are.
- Last login: This shows the date and time the last person logged in.
Click the up-down arrow next to the header of the column you wish to sort.
Customizing the Account List
The account list can be customized in different ways. You can resize, enable, disable and move columns to your liking.
You can customize the size for each column except for the ID and Name columns. The size for these columns can only be customized together. To customize all other columns, click and hold the divider between column names and resize it by moving your mouse.
To set up columns you want to be displayed in the account list section, click the gear icon on the top right of the table.
Here you can select the columns you want displayed. You can enable, disable or move any columns you want, except for the Name column. After clicking Apply the table will be reconfigured with the new columns.
Clicking Reset will display all columns except the ID column.
Searching for Accounts
To search for a specific account using a keyword, do a global search from any page:
- Click the search button in the left sidebar, type in the search field, then navigate to the Accounts tab.
- You can also click the search button on the top left of the Accounts page. Then, in the slide-out type a keyword, then press enter on your keyboard. Click x in the search field to clear it.
Filtering Your Account List
Filters help you sift through a long list of accounts. You may need to find all the accounts managed by a specific team member, for example, or all accounts that have overdue invoices. For more details about filters, go here.
To filter your account list, go to the All Accounts page. Click FILTER on the far right of the menu bar, then choose one or more filters.
Here, find out what the filters do:
- Chats (choose one):
- Active shows accounts with active chat threads.
- Unread shows accounts with unread chat threads.
- Archived shows accounts with archived chat threads.
- Imported at lets you select the date and time the accounts were imported to view them. You can select one of the suggested parameters or set the custom date.
- Tags shows only the accounts with specific tags. For more details, go here.
- Last Login lets you to select Today, Last week, Last month, Last quarter or Last year. You can also set a custom date. In addition, you can also filter clients that are Online or Offline right now.
- Approvals lets you select Pending approval, Approved or Rejected.
- Signatures (choose one):
- Signed shows accounts with documents that are fully signed.
- Partially Signed shows accounts with documents signed by at least one person.
- Pending Signature shows accounts with documents awaiting signature.
- Prepared for Signature shows accounts with documents pending signature and not yet sent out.
- Opted Out shows accounts with documents that users have declined to sign.
- Pending KBA shows accounts with documents with KBA and that at least one person still needs to sign.
- Failed KBA shows accounts with documents with KBA that at least one person failed and/or someone declined to sign.
- Voided shows accounts with documents that were signed offline and voided by your firm.
Printing Your Account List
To print an account list, click Print at the top right of the page.
Pending Activation and Resending Invitations
Once you’ve invited a client to use their TaxDome portal TaxDome automatically sends them an email requesting them to activate their account.
Until a user activates their account and creates a password, their email address remains on the Pending Activation page. Go to Clients, then to Pending Activation to see which clients haven’t yet activated their accounts.
Here, you’ll find see...
- EMAIL: This is the email address of the client who hasn’t yet activated their account. You’ll see an exclamation mark next to it if it is an invalid address.
- ACCOUNT(S): This is either the first and last name of the client or their business name. If a user has several accounts, they’re all displayed.
- INVITE SENT: the date the invitation to activate the account went out. Click the up-down arrow to sort the column by date.
- INVITED BY: the name of the person (either a team member or client) who has added the user.
If a user has been on the Pending Activation page for a long time, you can resend an invitation. Or if you disabled the option to send out an invitation to activate an account while importing an account list, send one at any time:
1. Go to Clients from the left sidebar, then to the Pending Activation page.
2. Select the checkboxes next to the users you want to resend invitations to, then click Resend to Selected.
You also can cancel the invitations if they are not needed any more. To do this, click Cancel invites to selected.
This section was moved.