Docs Section Overview
By Mary Cooper
updated 10 days ago
The Docs section contains all the documents you have for each of your clients. You can access these, to view or to download them, by individual client. To do so, go to Clients, click on a client’s name, and then navigate to the Docs tab. Here, you will see five sub-tabs that help you stay organized:
- Client Uploaded: documents uploaded to TaxDome by the client or by you on behalf of a client.
- We Prepared: documents prepared for the client by your firm.
- Source Files: reference materials needed for tax preparation, such as tax rules or forms (this section is not visible to the client).
- Approvals: documents prepared by your firm that the client has paid for and are either approved or awaiting approval by the client. Information regarding the status of the document is available here.
- Tax Organizers: any kind of form or questionnaire filled out by the client that gives you basic information about their tax situation.