Your Firm’s Contact Info & Branding
By Mary Cooper
updated 10 days ago
It works in your favor to have a completed company profile on TaxDome for several reasons:
Your clients will be able to see your firm’s contact information and social media links on their dashboard.
Once you upload a photo of yourself, the emails you send from TaxDome will show the image in the top left corner. It’s a nice way to personalize your emails by adding a face to your name. If you don’t choose to upload an image, an anonymous silhouette will appear instead.
The account- and employee-facing login page includes information from your firm’s profile. Here too, you have the option of uploading your personal photo or your logo,as well as a description of your company.
- Adding Your Firm's Contact Details
- Customizing Your Firm's Login Page
- Adding a Description of Your Firm
- Uploading Your Photo
- Adding Social Media Links
- Adding Your Logo
- Changing Your Personal Details
- Changing Your Login Details
Adding Your Firm’s Contact Details
To add or change your firm’s contact details:
Navigate to Settings, then select the Firm Info tab.
Type in the missing details, such as your firm’s email, state, street address, city, ZIP code, phone number, and website (if available) under Contact Details.
Customizing Your Firm’s Login Page
By default, the logo is used on the login page. To use your photo instead, navigate to Settings, then to Firm Info. Now, select the Show firm owner photo on the login page checkbox in the About Us section, then click SAVE.
Adding a Description of Your Firm
The firm’s description is what clients and employees will see on your company’s login page. Adding a description is an effective way to introduce your firm to your clients. This way, they know where they are and see what you have to offer from the very start. First impressions count.
To add or change your firm description:
Navigate to Settings, select the Firm Info tab.
Write an overview of your company under About Us.
Uploading Your Photo
The emails you write from TaxDome will include your photo once you upload it. And you have the option of using the photo instead of a logo on the firm’s login page.
To upload your photo, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the edit icon in the top right corner of the Personal Details section.
2. Click Upload Photo to add a picture of yourself, locate the image that you would like to use, then crop it to fit.
3. Click SAVE.
To update a photo, click the Upload New link, then upload the new photo as above.
Adding Social Media Links
If you have social media pages for your business, share them with your clients. They'll see the links on your firm’s login page as well as on their dashboard.
1. Navigate to Settings, then select the Firm Info tab.
2. Type your URLs for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Instagram under Social Media Links.
3. Click SAVE.
Adding Your Logo
Your logo will be displayed on the firm's login page and adds to the company’s credibility while also making the layout appear attractive.
To add your logo:
1. Navigate to Settings, select the Firm Info tab.
2. Click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Logo upload section.
3. Click on the upload box and add an image of up to 1 Mb (JPEG, JPG, and PNG files accepted).
4. Click SAVE CHANGES.
Your logo will now be displayed at the top.
To update a logo, click the delete icon, then upload the new one as above.
Changing Your Personal Details
Sometimes you may want to change your phone number or other personal information. To do this:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Personal Details section.
2. Make the changes to personal information, then click on SAVE.
Changing Your Login Details
Sometimes you may want to change your login email or TaxDome password. To do this:
1. Navigate to Settings, then click the Edit icon in the top right corner of the Login Details section.
2. Enter your current password, make changes to your login details, then click on SAVE.
3. If you've changed your email, enter a verification code that was sent to your new email address, then click SUBMIT.