Your Client Portal
updated about 2 months ago
Taxdome’s Client Portal allows your accountants to share important documents with you, pay their bills, see their payment history, view upcoming deadlines, answer questions you have for them, and complete tax organizers all in one spot. And the beauty of it? All of it can get done from the comfort of home or on the go from a mobile device.
Desktop Client Portal
To use the portal, your client accounts will need to go to the email request you initially sent out to them to activate their TaxDome account. After they’ve clicked on the link provided in the email and completed the activation process, they’ll be ready to go. Or they can register at your firm’s unique TaxDome URL. See our Client Help for more.
With TaxDome’s desktop portal, your clients can:
- Upload documents and manage them either from computer or from mobile
- Share their documents with third parties
- View, approve, e-sign, and download documents you’ve prepared for them
- Pay their bills
- View their bills and payment history
- Complete tax organizers
- Respond to your messages, upload requested files, and create new messages
The View as Client Feature
With View as Client, you can experience TaxDome from the client account's side—say, you can see what steps they must take to pay a bill or download a document. This can be very helpful whenever you need to help them troubleshoot. See Read-Only View of Client Portal for details.